Buying a property is a big leap. If you happen to be a first-time buyer, you can get confused. Yes, you already know where to get the funds, you already have the down payment, but then again, there are so many things to do first before you can even start the process and the thing is, the seller might not have enough time to walk you to the process. Besides, it will not be as if you are the only interested buyer he needs to deal with. You will certainly need someone who can be at your beck and call like a real estate agent. The properties that real estate agents usually would go for are Marc Residences and Verve Suites.
If you have doubts, you can watch this video below on the pros and cons of hiring a real estate agent:
That is right and so, for example if you are interested in the properties of the verve kl, they can right away help by checking out the property and orienting you about it. Of course, you have to also choose a real estate agent that is connected with the property to save time. Besides, if you will hire a real estate agent from the same location of the property, there is a good chance, he is connected.
What are the benefits of hiring a real estate agent? Check out below:
1. He will orient you with the buying process. As mentioned above, the process will be complicated, especially if you are an expat of Malaysia. You might be well-versed with the process in your area, but it might not be the same in Malaysia. With the real estate agent to guide you though, this should not be a problem.
2. He can also help you check the property. Like for example if you needs his suggestions which unit you will buy in the verve apartments, you can be sure that he will share his expertise. After all, analyzing properties is one of their usual tasks. He can point out to you the advantages of some features and at the same time, the faults as well.
3. He can help you in negotiating with the seller. Even if the property is brand new, there is still a good chance that you can negotiate with the seller. If it is not the price, maybe the terms like the down payment or the number of days allowed before your down payment will be forfeited and so on. Trust me, this will really matter a lot once the process will start. Whether you are looking to buy property verve suites or buy property marc residence kl, the real estate agent will help to negotiate.
4. A real estate agent is well connected. You might think that it will be easy to look for this and that, but you will be surprised that most of them are too busy to talk to you. However, with the connections of your agent, you might be able to speed up the process as you can talk to the right people immediately.
5. You will learn from him. You never know if you are going to do the same process again later on like maybe you like to invest in real estate, at least you will already know what to do. The process won’t be as hard anymore and in fact, you can already do what the agent did.
6. Less pressure for you. I am pretty sure that now you decide to buy a house, the more that you want to work hard. After all, this is a huge obligation. There will be a monthly additional expense on your part. That said, it will be quite stressful if you will be the one to go through all the process while at the same time, you also need to deal with your work. With the assistance of a real estate agent, you can just focus on your work. You only need to tell him what you want, what you are looking for and some other detail. With the skills and experiences, he can surely satisfy you and in fact, he knows better than you since this is his industry. If you want to get a property in marc service residence, the real estate agent will surely help you to get the best property.
7. Everything will be done quickly. It is like a daily routine for any of the real estate agents. No matter what type of property you are planning to buy, you can be assured that they know the steps to take. In short, the process will be a breeze.
Yes, hiring a real estate agent is indeed the best step you should take first when planning to buy a property. The other steps will then be easier as there is already an expert who will be by your side. You have someone to confide with and at the same time, ask information from.